Insurance Broker in Vale Of Glamorgan

Contents insurance is very important for all mortgage homeowners. The loss of their home and all its contents could be one of the most serious financial losses they’re likely to face. Buildings insurance is compulsory as their debt is secured against the property. Contents insurance is strongly advised.

Contents insurers usually cover all kinds of household and personal belongings, as there is no standard policy. Contents insurance usually covers:

  • Household goods
  • Money
  • Valuables
  • Property in the open
  • Accidental damage

Optional extras are available such as bicycles, sport equipment, or entertainment equipment. Any specific and expensive items, please speak to one of our mortgage advisers.

We do any mortgage Ltd have access to a limited number of insurers for buildings and contents insurance. We can source the most suitable products at competitive prices which could save you time and money. Speak to one of our insurance advisers. We are based in Vale of Glamorgan.